Digger Derricks Service and Repair
We offer service and repair for digger derricks. From electrical, transmissions, PTO, drive train, engine mechanical, as well as hydraulic repair and service, brakes, suspension, wheels and tires, as well as DOT compliance and BIT inspections for your truck.
A & J Truck Repair offers service and repair on a wide variety of Digger Derricks with sheave heights ranging from 37 to 105 feet (11.2 to 32.0 meters) and 10-foot load ratings from 3,800 to 49,650 pounds.
KEY ITMES A & J TRUCK CHECKS WHEN SERVICE AND REPAIR ON YOUR DIGGER DERRICK
- Check controls at platform and lower controls for proper operation
- Inspect visual and audible devices
- Check condition, dryness, and cleanliness, of fiberglass components
- Visually check oil level in hydraulic reservoir
- Visually inspect for leaks in hydraulic system
- Check all ares for evidence of physical damage
- Visually check all cylinders for leaks
- Visual inspection of all structural members, digger derricks, outriggers, subframe and attachments
- Inspect winch line, hook, and sling
- Visually inspect Auger Roll Up Cable
- Visual inspection of leveling system or leveling brake
- Inspect for damaged or missing auger teeth
- Visually inspect all sheaves, pins, and retainers
- Inspect PTO drive shaft to pump
- Visual inspection of structure and critical welds
These are just a few of the items we look at when checking over the condition of your digger derrick.